We're All Dudes!! The Official Blog of Emma!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas!!

yay!!christmas is comin!!
my mommy bought me a celebrations advent calendar and the first one was a milky way and i don't like them so i gave it my brother and he got two chocolates today!!pig!!
christmas is sooooo exciting!!!
santa's comin soon!!
if people want to know what i want for christmas, here's what's on my list!!! JOHNNY DEPP!!!, not just the calendar!! i think i may be obsessed with mr. Depp!!! oh well!!
Becky made me laugh on sunday when she said that i should get a mini Johnny Depp and put him in a bottle and every now and again get him out and shake the the bottle up, then Jon said i should light a match underneath the bottle, mean!!then Becky said i could shout 'Dance Johnny Dance!! which made me giggle!!!
Christmas also means birthdays!!!
in case i don't blog tomorrow, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Laura who's 17 tomorrow!!!woop woop!!!
3 weeks today til my birthday, which means boys and girls 3 weeks til laser quest!!!i'm so excited!!! it's gonna be sooo good!!!
i love christmas it's a great time of the year, accept it snows and you get stuck on a bus for 3 and a half hours which is a bit sucky, but other than that it rules!!!
well that's about all!!! love you all lots!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Comments:

  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger rwj said…

    cool post, dont you think its sad that were the only people that comment on each others blogs!!!

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Emma said…

    yes!!!
    oh well!!
    at least weve got at least one friend each!!!
    love you rob!!!
    xxxx
    its sad that im commenting on my own blog!!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Lemony Snickett said…

    I love christmas also!
    Birthdays are cool too!
    ....sorry I can't make it to laser quest (stoopid work!), but I will deffo make it for some scran afterwards!!!
    love you!
    ste x

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lemony Snickett said…

    I love you Emma! J xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home