We're All Dudes!! The Official Blog of Emma!!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Hi People

im in form now, filling in forms about how i learn best and profiling!!
its as fun as it sounds!!
im so looking forward to laser quest!!
not only is it my birthday but i get to spend it with all
my friends and thats great!!!
only ste, whose still comin for food after!!! and rwj,
who hasnt got the day off at the mo!!:(
its gonna be fun though!!!claires my human shield!!!hehe!!
iv just got one request: i want people to pray for my auntie
coz shes really ill and shes been ill for quite a while,
and know its kinda got worse, but shes a freak and wont get help!!
so jst pray that she will get help and that she will be ok!!!
thanks to all of ya!!your all great in ur own way and you all
mean so much to me, and its this time of year that u realise
who ur friends are and how many uv got, mainly coz u realise
u dont have enough money to spend on them all!!!
good luck to everyone whose in come dancing!!
its gonna be great and ul all be fab!!
looking forward to delirious as well!!
we will av a good laugh!!!
loves ya all lots!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger rwj said…

    i love you and am tryin to get the day off!!!how freaky is the word verification i have to type rotbewj which is me! is'nt it?

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Simon Bridgwater said…

    My word verification is itgjj. Stupid itgjj, itgjj doesn't make sense at 2.20 in the morning. What does otbe mean? Rob you have otbe in the middle of your name. Rotbewj, I dunno...

    In other news... hello! I finally found your blog. I'm so tired but some kind of head and throat pain is preventing me from sleeping. I want dreamland now!

    Last night dreamland was nice. It involved Nic from uni, a modern style castle with big courtyards and secret passages, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. I played two characters in the dream... me, and Harry Potter. I kissed Nic when I was me, and when I was Harry I was invisible. Unfortunately Malfoy used the power of the dark side to find me while I was dancing around him (don't ask - I don't know) and managed to stop me. He didn't hurt me though so don't worry.

    The end of the dream was nice, it was back to me being me and having a nice romantic stroll through courtyards with my darling Nic.


    What the hell am I babbling on about? Ah I dunno, I guess the moral of the story involves sewage and a larger-than-usual galaxy. This comment is long enough to be a blog! Oh well, keep it real homie. xxx

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Lemony Snickett said…

    What a cool and fun post!
    I think you need the DavisDefence(tm) it involves claire as a human sheild but also aimee as a rear guard. You can never loose! (which is ehat birthdays are all about!!!)
    Lots of love
    ste (ahh look at his little cheeks!)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well hellooo there em
    i will indeed be ure sheild and i shall run in slow motion style to protect u!!
    im fed up of me weird ass dreams u kno the latest being that i am called bruno yet am stil a girl.....just called bruno i think its cause i was watchin strictly come dancin i dunno maybe im just a freak hmmmmm
    tata my little blond freaky friend
    clairey xxxxxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home