We're All Dudes!! The Official Blog of Emma!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ramblin On!!

oh my word!!!
time is scarely goin fast!!
December usually goes really slow, just coz we get to have a choccy
every day n its both my birthday and christmas in a matter of days!!
as soon as college and school finishes, the time speeds up like theres
no tomorrow!!
im gonna moan about the buses now!!!
me, aimee and claire was on time waitin for a bus this morning at
8.45 and no bus came til 9.15,
then we got into dudley and the first bus to stourbridge was already goin,
but then another one was leavin early and it shut its doors on me and claire,
which really peed us off!!
then when the bus that was supposed to come at 9.36 didnt come
til quarter to!!
we was suppoesed to be in at 10.05, and we got there at quarter past!!
luckily my teacher was at the dentist and didnt get in til 10.25!!
but poor claire didnt get let int her lesson!!!its so mean!!
in r.s today we watched a video about proving that Jesus existed!!
it was a good piece of footage!!
and my friend Sophie, who isnt a christian and me
and my other friend Tara who
is a christian keep on talkin to about church etc,
thought it as really interesting, which hearing her say that makes it all
seem worth while!!
i got my first drivin lesson at 10.00 on my birthday!!
im so nervous and will probably end
up crashin the car or summet wierd!!!
delirious tomorrow night and its gonna rock!!
some peeps from college are goin to so thats cool!!
i just wanna say thanx to Janine for talkin to me on friday nite
and listenin to me moan about stuff!!
and claire and emily who are always talkable!!
and to laura for givin me the big chocolate!!
im still confused about how she got that in my hood
without me feelin it!!!
im still waitin for rob to get my birthday off!!!clocks tickin dude!!!
and im gonna miss ste at laser quest,
who has the best cheeks in the world btw!!!
strictly come dancin final on saturday!!
DARREN TO WIN!!he wont, but it would be nice!!
i hope Colin wins, not Zoe, silly moo!!
n i hope Journey South win X Factor!!
well iv rambled on for long enough now!!
good luck to everyone in the dancin on Saturday,
the church dancin not the BBC version!!
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
love you all loads and loads and loads!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger rwj said…

    cool post darlin my word verification was also russian "zynoj" to all the ppl who are goin to delerious, have fun cuz i will be at merry(ironic)hill till half past ten, oh, i miss friday club also because of the stoopid bank!!before you say anythin ppl am bothered bout your birthday , youll get old like me!xxx love ya lots
    rwj

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Simon Bridgwater said…

    I'm a dude...


    Wow that was a cool blog! You blogged about many-a-thing and at times the going was hard but we all pulled through in the end! Oh dear I've gone off on one again... I'll leave it there!

    Norwegian Word Verification: osjklfc

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lemony Snickett said…

    Word verification; sadifgtr is an
    anagram of daft-gits. How weird is that?
    Thanks for biggin up my cheeks!
    You looked very smart as a waitress tonight (ok ok so did you claire!)
    love you x
    ste

     

Post a Comment

<< Home