We're All Dudes!! The Official Blog of Emma!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WOO!!MJs back!!!

well, oh dear, i aint blogged in ages!!!
robs started bloggin agen yay!!
i finished my Johnny Depp book today!!
its like a part of my life has just gone!!
i get my exam results two weeks tomorrow,
im so nervous!!im dreadin it!!not good!!
so much has happened, my auntie is gettin
better slowly, she is startin to walk agen!!
its been two years today since my nan died,
i miss her so much!!
JCs was coolio on saturday, but i wasnt in the
mood for boogiein as i was just not!!!lol!!
i believe congrats r necessary 4 ste n j9 and
lil baby parkes!!my word ow scary!!!!
i went to london 4 the first time yesterday,
to the V & A museum, it was fun, but not gettin
to college 4 7:00 in the mornin!! never agen!!
i also goin 2 madrid in October!! woo!!!
i also have my bridesmaid dress fitted couple
o weeks ago, its sooooooo pretty, im sooo excited,
the woman fittin it was impressed coz i have a waist,
wateva excites ya!!!!!
ten months until my 18th birthday and party!!
then il be boogiein!!!
happy birthday to Amy yesterday, hope u ad a fab day
happy birthday to Kelly today and Sophie next week,
lookin forward to the chinese on saturday nite!!!!!
i did my key skills presentation on the last day of last
half term, it was freakin scary, but i passed so woo!!!
thats pretty much all thats happened, in a short version,
so cheerio old chaps, ill be seein yall around!! stay cool
and be happy!!!loves ya all lots!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Simon Bridgwater said…

    Welcome back! Yay! xx

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger rwj said…

    hiya, your blogs are cool, amy's really really old now, isnt she? i kno im cute xxxlove ya

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lemony Snickett said…

    Its good to see you blogging again. Everyones been so slack recently (me included!) You ROCK!!!
    I very much enjoyed listening to your rude music at friday club this week.
    Love ya honey! xxx
    ste xxx

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Simone's adventures said…

    Hey sweetie
    Good to hear you are having a good time :-)I'm sure you will get results, but please tell me once you get your exam papers back. My sister left for Madrid this week, I still prefer Hawaii ;-) But any sunny place goes. It's cold here and I hate it. Oh, and you should see the surfers in Hawaii - ok, not as good as Rob, you got the right man already :-)By the way, who's getting married? Love ya

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Emma said…

    Simone, my uncle's gettin married, n stop braggin bout Hawaii!!! love ya xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home